This module of the Staffing Sales Success will aid you in effectively onboarding and developing a compensation plan for your new staffing sales professional. Onboarding is the process of helping new hires adjust to social and performance aspects of their new jobs quickly and smoothly. After a structured selection process, onboarding is the next way you can ensure your hire stays with your company and is successful.
- Onboarding and Compensation Handbook – A 35 page manual that walks you through each step in the process, as well as instructions on how to effectively use each form in the module
- New Hire Checklist – A form that used to ensure that all necessary tasks are accomplished prior to the employee’s first day
- Orientation Schedule – A sample 2 week onboarding and training schedule for a new staffing sales rep
- 30-60-90 Day Coaching Plan – A sample 90 day coaching plan that evaluates the staffing sales reps’ progress to goals and success factors at the 30, 60, and 90 day marks
- Variable Compensation Plan – A detailed example of a proven commission plan for staffing sales reps
- Day in the Life Form – Customizable document that allows you to create a typical day in the life of a sales rep for your company.
- Ideal Sales Candidate Profile Form – This form is used to identify the must-haves versus nice-to-haves, creating a comprehensive profile of the ideal sales rep you can use to objectively grade candidates.
An effective compensation plan is critical to attracting, motivating, and retaining A-level sales talent. This module walks you through how to create a best in class compensation plan.
Note: This is a web-based product with all components available for immediate download and use.