This course includes two sessions, Intro to Internet Recruiting and LinkedIn for Recruiters.
Intro to Internet Recruiting: This session is an introductory lesson for utilizing the internet as a prime recruiting source. Topics include:
- General overview of internet recruiting
- A run-through of the best social networking sites and the types of talent they attract
- How to find niche job boards and association sites
- The basics of Boolean Searches
This is a great introductory course for recruiters that are new to internet recruiting.
LinkedIn for Recruiters: If you are recruiting for any type of professional skill set, LinkedIn is where you need to spend the majority of your time. Over 300 million people are on LinkedIn, with over 80% accessing the site at least once a month. In this session, we dive deep into the ins and outs of maximizing the site for recruiting top talent. Topics include:
- Building a strong network
- Establish credibility through your profile
- Leverage your LinkedIn network to reach candidates
- Utilize groups and searches for recruiting
Duration: 67 min.